If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, please contact us directly. To help us investigate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please give us the following information:
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately, and with minimum inconvenience to you.
- Your name, and Ethex account number, if relevant.
- A clear description of your concern or complaint.
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right.
- Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters.
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you and an email address.
If it is more complex, we will:
Send an acknowledgement of your complaint by email within five working days.
Confirm who will handle your complaint, and how you can contact them.
We will keep you informed of progress and aim to resolve your complaint and provide you with a final response within eight weeks, which includes:
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within eight weeks we will write to you with an explanation and with an indication as to when you will get one. As Ethex is not currently registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, we do not come under the remit of the Financial Ombudsman.
- A summary of the complaint.
- A summary of the outcome of our investigation.
- Whether we acknowledge there has been any fault on our part and whether the complaint will be upheld.
- Details of any offer to settle the complaint and how long this offer will remain open.