Further to the successful extension of our share offer for two weeks, which enabled over £100k additional community shares to be sold, we are not yet able to draw down your investment from Ethex and issue Share Certificates as per one of the conditions set out on p14 of the Share Offer document:
• Confirmation from Ofgem that the project has been successfully registered for Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROC)
We are pleased to be able to confirm that the site is being audited by Ofgem on Thursday 3rd August, so we do not anticipate that their delay will prevent us from paying interest as per the schedule within the Offer. However, it does bring us to the conclusion that we should keep the Share Offer open until we have had the formal confirmation of accreditation. We are therefore extending the Offer until confirmation has been received, the Offer has been fully subscribed or the following date, whichever of these occurs the soonest: Wednesday 8th November.
Note: Ofgem have a large backlog of applications due to the closure of ROC regime and although have confirmed the reason for the delay, they cannot confirm how long the delay will be.