Update 11.04.19 - Bond Relaunched
In February 2019 the EB bond was suspended, pending alternations to the prospectus. Below is the copy of a letter sent to bond subscribers which explains those changes and provides other updates to the progress of the bond and Electric Blue's work.
Thank you very much for your patience.
We are very pleased to be able to relaunch the Electric Blue bond today. A number of changes have been made to the offer document, which we would like to draw your attention to. These changes were necessary to:
- Clarify throughout the governance arrangements between The Cambridge EV Charger Project stakeholders - ie Cambridge City Council as overall client, Swarco as the prime contractor (appointed by Cambridge City Council), and Electric Blue as Swarco’s partner
- The removal of logos for Cambridge City Council and OLEV in order to remove any inference that the bond is underwritten in any way by any party. A specific disclaimer has also been added to this effect on page 2 of the offer document
- Clarifying Cambridge City council’s policy commitments regarding its Air Quality Action Plan 2018-2023
- Adding better descriptions to several of the graphics
- Sharing more information on the Cambridge EV Charger Project funding blend
We would also like to bring your attention to the fact that the financial information on Page 30 of the offer document has been updated in line with our draft accounts for 2018.
Please note that the offer is now going to stay open until the 30th June 2019. The original close date for the offer was previously 18th January 2019, and we’d like to ensure you are aware of the new arrangements for closing the offer and allocating bonds to investors, which can be found on page 24 of the new offer document.
Due to the changes made to the offer document since your original order for bonds was placed we require you to confirm via email to email@example.com that you have read the revised offer document in full and that you still wish to proceed in line with your existing application for bonds. We will not be able to allocate bonds to you without this email confirmation.
Please do share amongst your networks and thank you for your continued support.
Electric Blue Ltd