- The share offer may not raise minimum amount;
- Cost overruns on building work;
- Failure to secure further planning permissions;
- Objections from neighbours;
- Loss of key personnel;
- Damage to files and records;
- Delinquent tenants;
- Cash shortages prevent withdrawal after three years;
- Universal credit;
Somerset Co-opertive Community Land Trust has undertaken a series of mitigation measures to reduce the risks stated above, and confirmed that this project is still affordable even at the minimum investment.
This list is not necessarily comprehensive and you should read the business plan to see what mitigation strategies Somerset Co-operative CLT have in place for each risk and consider other risks which may impact upon your investment.