In 2017, Triodos Bank loans funded:
- 472 Renewable energy projects with a generation capacity of 3,100 MW. During the year these projects contributed to 2.4 million tonnes of CO2 reduction while generating green energy equivalent to the electricity needs of 1.4 million European households
- Organically managed land which could produce the equivalent of 302 million meals in 2017, or enough food to provide a sustainable diet for approximately 27,000 people
- Microfinance funds which provided finance to 107 microfinance institutions in 44 countries, serving 15.1 million individuals saving for their future and 20.3 million customers borrowing for a better quality of life.
- Around 53,000 individuals (2014: 20,000) used facilities offered at 341 elderly care homes financed by Triodos
- 455 educational initiatives that benefited 650,000 individuals.
- Theatres, cinemas and museums across Europe visited by 17.6 million visitors.