The Sustainable Pioneer Fund
The Fund invests primarily in shares of small and midcap companies that are listed on worldwide markets and which are engaged in innovative and ground breaking activities in the field of sustainability. The fund identifies companies that are active in the field of sustainability using 7 themes:
- Sustainable food and agriculture
- Sustainable mobility and infrastructure
- Renewable resources
- Circular economy
- Prosperous and healthy people
- Innovation for sustainability
- Social inclusion and empowerment.
Each company selected for investment is tracked against the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals. The UN Sustainable Development goals are a set of goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all as part of the sustainable development agenda.