Ethex wants to continue to help you use your finance to support businesses you believe in, and make online investing easy. To help you do this, we’ve put together a 6-step process for making your positive investment online:
1. Choose the project you want to support from the Ethex homepage.
2. Read all about the project by downloading the offer document found towards the bottom of the profile page. Remember to familiarise yourself with the risks of investing - there will be a short questionnaire to ensure you understand these before you continue to investment.
3. The easiest way for you to invest is online by clicking on the orange button at the top of the project profile.
4. Before investing you’ll need to Register or Sign In to your account at www.ethex.org.uk
5. Tell us how much you’d like to invest.
6. Pay for your order – you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to pay for your order. The 2 options listed are to arrange a bank transfer, which can be done online or in your bank branch, or to send us a cheque.
At the moment it might be better to pay by bank transfer as staff are working remotely, but if you still need to pay by cheque that’s fine, we just might not be able to confirm receipt or deposit it for a little while. You’ll receive confirmation that payment has been received via email once the payment arrives (typically 1-2 business days after you make the payment).
That’s it! If you have any problems or want to clarify anything, please just drop us an email and we can call you back to provide assistance over the phone if needed.