Help for Businesses
- Our business services
- Is your business eligible to list on Ethex?
- Business FAQs
- What is a company and what are its social responsibilities?
- What is a co-operative?
- How can charities raise funds through Ethex?
- What is a community interest company?
- What is a community benefit society?
- What are the average times for getting my offer live?
- What is SEIS?
- What is SITR?
- What due diligence is carried out before an offer goes live?
- What happens if we don’t reach target?
- Are you authorised and regulated by the FCA?
- Do you work with startup companies?
The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme, or SEIS, offers tax benefits to investors in small and early stage startup businesses in the UK. Investors can claim up to 50% income tax relief on their investments. However, the government has now phased out SEIS for renewable energy-based businesses, although some other types of project listed on Ethex remain eligible. See the product profiles for more details.
The Ethex team are here to help from 9am to 5pm
01865 403 304