During the course of an offer Ethex will act as the receiving agent for your raise
Plymouth Energy Community
Receiving your Funds
We will receive monies from potential investors into a segregated client account, providing peace of mind. Once the raise has closed and your board has agreed to accept the register of investors, we can then transfer the funds to you.
As the receiving agent for your raise, Ethex will:
• Provide secure client accounts, meaning your investors’ money is held in a dedicated account and is legally protected
• Work closely with your marketing team to ensure a successful raise by creating a campaign that is appropriate to your key target investor groups
• Carry out appropriate Anti Money-Laundering and Know Your Customer checks on new investors
• If required, management of the investor categorisation and appropriateness process through our online questionnaire and back office services
• Send weekly data analysis on the offer raise to guide our joint marketing strategy ensuring that we are targeting your key investor demographics
• During the raise, be the first point of contact for investor queries by email and over the phone to ensure that the investor journey is trusted, informed and efficient
• At the end of your offer, carry out a full reconciliation on all of your orders and use this information to create your investor register which contains all of the details required by a registrar to allocate your certificates
• At the end of the campaign we will provide a data analytics report on the campaign to provide key information on your investors and the key features of the raise which can be used to inform future investment offers.
Would you like to find out more?
The Ethex development team are here to help from 9am to 5pm
Call: 01865 403 304
The Ethex team are here to help from 9am to 5pm
01865 403 304